* Click here to see a past course schedule — we expect the April 2023 schedule to be the same.
* One year of access to our online POCUS Essentials Course (25 CME hours) is included with registration (a $289 value) — available immediately after registration. GUSI faculty recommend reviewing the “Scanning Technique” videos within each module prior to the in person course. Online course topics include: FAST, Cardiac Echo, Lung, AAA screening, Gall Bladder, Cellulitis/Abscess, Renal & Bladder, DVT, OB, Musculoskeletal, Ultrasound-guided Procedures, Pediatric Ultrasound, Skin & Derm, with new content constantly added.
* The MSK portion on day 2 will be taught by Dr. Ryan Petering, noted MSK educator and Director of the Sports Medicine Fellowship at Oregon Health Sciences University.
* A limited number of rooms at the Hilton San Francisco Financial District have been reserved for GUSI course attendees at $209 per night + taxes/fees — click here to reserve a room. Participants may be asked to show a record of COVID vaccination or negative COVID test results in advance of attendance.
* Course is worth 13.5 Prescribed CME.
* Cancellation policy: 100% refund up to 2 months prior to course; 50% refund 1 – 2 months before course; no refund within 1 month of course — funds may be applied to a future course or another product.