Fellowship — Individual
An individualized POCUS deep dive to get you scanning competently and confidently — satisfaction guaranteed.
ON SALE: 30% OFF THROUGH 1.31.2022
Build POCUS Confidence & Competence
GUSI’s CME-accredited POCUS fellowship for individuals combines the online Essentials Course with individually-tailored learning so you can accomplish your POCUS goals:
- You will be paired with a POCUS expert for Mentorship Sessions: three focused, one-on-one, tele-ultrasound mentorship sessions for each scan type selected (you can choose 3 or 6 scan types, for a total of 9 or 18 individual sessions) via Zoom, TeleGuidance, or FaceTime with GUSI faculty.
- Scan Review: 25 expert scan reviews/feedback for each scan type using GUSI’s Scan Portfolio to improve your image acquisition and interpretation.
- Flexible scheduling: you can plan your individual sessions over 1, 3, 6, or 12 months, or on your schedule of choice.
- Enough precepted and reviewed scans to apply for POCUS credentialing at your institution per the AAFP and ACEP guidelines
- GUSI’s online Essentials Course, featuring 30+ hours of engaging, curated, evidence-based video didactic with 100+ learning modules.
- Question Bank and Pathology Gallery
- Practice in rapid-fire image interpretation
- Monthly skill sessions
- Competency assessment
- Performance dashboard and metrics
- Preferred enrollment in any of GUSI’s in-person POCUS courses nationwide* (for an additional fee)
- Available scan types to select from: Pulmonary, Focused Cardiac Echo, DVT, Gallbladder, Renal, AAA, Skin Soft Tissue, OB 1st trimester, MSk — Diagnostic Shoulder or Knee, Ultrasound-guided Procedure — joint injection